SAFE Mold and Mildew Remediation Systems
Mold and Mildew Control Coating Solutions Without POISONS [Contains NO Pesticides or Insecticides]
Concerns about Indoor Air Quality have been increasing as the public becomes aware that exposure to mold & mildew can cause a variety of health effects and symptoms.
SAFE Encasement Systems provides products for mold & mildew remediation that are safe to use in homes, apartments, hospitals, schools, ventilation ducts, and for mold control where exposure to pesticides or insecticides can cause health concerns or other allergic reaction issues. Our encasement systems are water-based, non-toxic, cost-effective solutions that address the Indoor Air Quality issues building owners and managers face today.
Advantages of Encasement for Mold & Mildew Remediation
- Mold and mildew resistance (passes ASTM D-3273/D-3274) without any EPA Registered pesticides, thereby avoiding risks of possible allergic reactions to pesticide fumes that escape into the indoor environment and living spaces.
- The SAFE Encasement products SE-110/SE-120/SE-130/SE-160 do not contain toxic materials that require EPA Registration.
- Applicators do not need to be certified/registered/licensed pesticide applicators.
- When used in schools, parental notification is not required.
- Suitable for use in HVAC systems and on all interior and exterior surfaces.
- Class A Materials (ASTM E-84), low smoke and flame spread.
- Extensively tested and approved for use on asbestos and lead-based paints. Superior adhesion on all kinds of surfaces with minimal surface preparation (ASTM D-4541, Pull-off Strength of Coatings).
- SAME COATING SYSTEM FOR ALL SURFACE HAZARDS.
- Encasement System is a water vapor and radon retarder.
- Limited Warranty on systems are available for up to 20 years.
For more information on how SES products can solve your mold and mildew remediation needs, please contact us.